5000/10000 Watt Power Inverter with Built in Charger Function with Wireless Remote Control. Hard Wired, 50A Output! 24V DC to 110/120V AC in 60Hz only.
Inverter is for 24V DC, NOT 12V DC
100% Excellent quality.
Power Express Brand (same factory as Coleman)
Unit in a Power Express factory beautiful/colorful gift box.
Remote control switch and line cord (included)
This Inverter comes with:
1) Unique Wireless Remote Control that you can turn on/off the inverter itself.
2) Built-In Bar Graph: Displaying both the Voltage and Wattage. You know for sure extacly how much the output is so you can control your inverter on output of wattage and battery voltage.
This power inverter with charger is the combination of inverter and battery charger. They are ideal for places or homes whereby the power supply from the power plant is constantly disrupted from time to time. It is also good to use as emergency power back up from unforeseen happening such as storms, rolling black out & other power outage. This inverter, once set up, will provide you with undisrupted power supply up to 5000W continuous. So that one can continue with his usual living without much hassle.
The power inverter will require connections from
1) Hard wired directly to the 110/120V AC circuit box or switch box.
2) DC power input (24V DC), usually from your battery bank.
Continuous Output Power:
Surge Output Power:
50 Amps Output Charger
AC Input Voltage:
AC Input Frequency:
Charger Voltage & Current
24V DC system:
27.6V DC 50A
Battery DC Output
24V DC system:
27.6V DC normal(22-30V) operative
Inverter AC Output
100-120V AC RMS+/-5%
Pure Regulation Modified Sine Wave
Soft-start system protection
Low battery shutdown protection
DC Input over voltage protection
Output overload protection
Over temperature protection
Short circuit shutdown protection
Remote control switch (included)
Non-interference on TV
High speed cooling fan
Safety Protection Features:
Short circuit protection
Over voltage protection
Low Voltage Alarm
Under voltage protectio
Soft star system
Soft Start Technology (SST): Before the introduction of Soft Start, high startup currents from large inductive loads could shut down the inverter. Soft Start improves inverter operation. Major features incorporated in SST include:
1. Gradual voltage ramp-up during inverter startup. This eliminates failed cold starts under load.
2. Output that momentarily dips in voltage and quickly recovers to allow large motorized loads to start. This eliminates almost all shutdowns from momentary overloads.
This power inverter also incorporates a new cooling technology that more efficiently cools the power transistors, and combined with Soft Start, dramatically increases reliability and the life of the product.
Order place by 2:PM (EST) wil be ship the Same Business Day!